Everybody wants to be on a high-profile team. Should you?
Why you should:
• It gives you exposure. People will recognize you as a “can-do” person.
• You’ll be around ambitious and smart people, and you can learn from them.
• Helps create a strong network for your future.
• High velocity and high expectations are invigorating.
Why not to:
• It’s risky. What if the project fails? Will… Read the full article >
Are you part of a team of teams? – Probably, without even knowing it. Once you are moving up the hierarchy and are in charge of multiple teams, you are creating a team of teams universe.
The term “team of teams” has gained new traction since retired US Army General Stanley McChrystal published his book titled Teams of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World in 2015. General McChrystal was not the… Read the full article >